Tidal Playlist not syncing completely with Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info
QNAP NAS Core Roon Version 1.7 Build 505, connected to LUMIN D2 via ethernet connection

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
LUMIN D2 via ethernet connection

Description Of Issue
My Tidal playlist is not syncing with Roon. I have tried to go into settings for Tidal and forced a manual sync but there is still one track recently added that is not showing up. It is almost 1 day now.

Hi @Mahboob_Lakhani,

What kind of playlist are you trying to sync? Was this playlist created by you or curated by TIDAL?
Can you share a link to the playlist from the TIDAL web player (listen.tidal.com) and let me know the track name that’s not appearing?

This is a playlist I have created. The song not syncing to Roon is the one by Harry Styles “Adore You”

@Mahboob_Lakhani,

Do you mind sharing the link to the TIDAL playlist? If you open the playlist via a web browser, you can copy + paste the link to the playlist here, e.g: https://listen.tidal.com/playlist/e54f86c7-ca1d-495e-82e8-536a9de173ec

The playlist is fully synced now - it took > 24 hours for 1 song out of the three I added to show up in Roon. I’m not sure if the fact that the song in question was a new release (released the day I added it) in Tidal had anything to do with it?

Anyway, here is the link as requested:

1 Like

Hi @Mahboob_Lakhani,

Yes, this is very possible, it takes a bit of time for new releases to be added to Roon’s database, so this is very likely why you saw this behavior on your end.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.