Tidal Playlists in Roon Empty

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

MAC OS 10.14.3

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Zyxel + BT Whole home wifi
Wireless

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/ect.)

Naim Muso and Muso qb -

Description Of Issue
Hi All,
Just signed up and really enjoying the app but i am having some issues. See below.

Playlists are listed in roon but show empty. I have searched this and i cannot find the answer.

1. Synced Tidal with Roon - no joy
  2. Log out and back in - no joy
  3. Cannot favourite a playlist i created in Tidal app. Nothing appears as you hover over it

Any help would be great. Screenshot attached

Would the issue be that i did have a Trial account with you using the same Tidal account details but i had to re-register for the trial, due to me being a fool and cancelling it before realising i wouldn’t be able to login after cancelling.
Hope that makes sense?!

Thanks in advance

Just been informed to add @support

Thanks

Hello @Chris_Y,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this issue. I have a few questions to provide some clarification:

• Can you please share a screenshot of the playlist contents you see in the TIDAL app for one of these playlists that have 0 tracks?

• Do all of your playlists display this behavior or just the one’s you showed in the screenshot?

• Are you able to play back TIDAL tracks in both the TIDAL app and also in Roon?

I don’t think this issue is due to having the second trial with us, it is too early to say where the issue is but the above questions will help us narrow it down.

Thanks,
Noris

Hi Norris @support Thanks for coming back to me.

1. screen shot enclosed

2. out of abut 50 playlist 2 have transferred

3. Yes

Cheers
Chris

Hi Norris @support

As if by magic they have now all synced and seem to be playing happily. Maybe i need to learn to have some patience. Whatever happened we are good now.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello @Chris_Y,

Glad to hear that the playlists sync’d over! Not sure why it took a while, but glad that the sync completed and your playlists show up as expected.

Thanks,
Noris

Hi Noris @support, me again…sometimes when i open the app and press play it comes out the speakers at max volume even though it said 40% before pressing play and I see the slider shoot all the way up to 100%. Is there a setting I need to change.
Cheers
Chris

Hello @Chris_Y,

Thanks for letting me know that. We are aware and working on it with Niam as mentioned in this thread here:

Please be sure to keep a close eye on that thread for any new updates as I will share them as we make progress on this issue.

Thanks,
Noris

Thank you very much :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.