Tidal & Qobuz just won't stick in Roon 571

@noris

Thank you for your guidance. I have just setup as per your instructions.

I will post my observations soon.

@noris,

Hi,

I setup the system [ Router to Nucleus ] and [ Nucleus to Devialet Endpoint ] exactly as you had recommended using ALL Ethernet.

Issues

1. I am not able to navigate thru Roon (playing 1 track of an Album, then moving to another Track of another Album) is a seamless manner. Roon goes into a mess and then doesn’t perform the task. You need to re-do and re-do, sometimes go to “Services” and disable / enable TIDAL & QOBUZ. Then try to play the Track again etc.

This did not happen when hookup was thru the Switch.

1. If I were to return after a couple of hours back to my Roon on my iPad, I require to go to “Services” and disable / enable Tidal & Qobuz or else, Roon does not play.

Is there any other alternate IP settings for :
Ethernet 2 in Nucleus
Devialet Endpoint

At the moment, I am using
Ethernet 2 : 5.1.1.1
Devialet Endpoint : 5.1.1.2

Please let me know. Thanks in advance !

Hi @ARUP_GOSWAMI1,

When we tested this in the QA lab, it was for a much shorter period of time, you are saying that the issues only appear after a few hours of usage?

I’m going to request that the technical team take another look at this, how is your system configured at the present time? I would suggest connecting to the switch until we hear back on how further testing goes on the direct IP method.

@noris

Thank you for your response. I have gone back to using a Switch and once again, it is flawless.

If you guys want to check out my Nucleus or take logs, its ON 24/7 so you can do it.

Thank you !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.