Tidal Re-try login after PC Restart

I get this Tidal login error every time I restart my PC and Roon core. It only start happening in recent months. Is there a way to fix this.

I get the same message
Would like to know if it can be fixed

Happens to me every time since the last Roon update… Annoying

Hi @Arshad_Malik,

We are aware of an issue that is causing TIDAL to need to be logged into again after each restart of Roon. We have a ticket open and our team is currently testing some changes that we believe should improve things. I can’t provide any timelines just yet, but we hope to have this available soon.

Thanks for the report!

1 Like

Hello @Arshad_Malik,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 571, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

Hi @nuwriy
I updated Roon to latest build but I still get the Tidal Re-try login message.
I did restart Roon twice and got the same message each time.

Hello @Arshad_Malik, what device are you getting this on, your core?

I got this on Core and Roon Remote and also on (Android) Roon App.
On Core I need to click multiple times without having to login to Tidal on Website
On Roon Remote it redirects to Tidal login Web page

I get this still too… disappointing…

Hello all,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 610, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

The Update seems to have fixed the Tidal retry login issue… Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.