Tidal song added to queue doesn’t display in queue

A Tidal song added to queue doesn’t display in queue. The song is The Peacock, by Wild Havana. Is this something that just happens sometimes? Is this a question for which I should be providing all my system information? Using Nucleus.

Hello @Dennis_Hartwick,

I am seeing that Peacock by Wild Havana is listed as “Unavailable” in TIDAL at the moment and likely why you are not seeing the track in your play queue. It is possible that the track was removed from TIDAL’s library due to licensing limitations.

Hope this helps but do let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Noris

Hi Noris,

Using the iPhone App to search “peacock wild havana” brings up the relevant track with no mention of it being unavailable. I’d not searched for the song any other way (e.g. PC).

Hello @Dennis_Hartwick,

Thank you for confirming that behavior for me. I have tried to reproduce your report on my iPhone and on my Core and I am seeing some strange behavior regarding that track/album.

I have started a ticket for your report and have forwarded my findings to QA who will be able to take a closer look at this behavior.

If you wish to play that Track or Album in the meantime, you can do so by searching for the “Wild Havana” album listing under TIDAL Albums:

and then you should be able to select and play the song from the album listing:

Thanks again for your report and bringing this to our attention.

– Noris

Noris,

You’re most welcome. Thanks for your help.

1 Like