TIDAL Sync issues ever 24hrs

Hi-
This has also been happening to me every day (every 24 hours) after I’ve done the procedure mentioned above. Becoming very annoying. Any idea if you guys found out anything as how to prevent this?

Hi @erizock21,

We’re looking into a few similar reports at the moment, but so we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Was there any behavior if you tried the procedure I mentioned but with the stipulation of deleting the TIDAL cache as well? By this I mean:

• Log out of TIDAL
  • Exit out of Roon
  • Find and open your Roon database
  • Navigate to Roon/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Reboot your Core
  • Try restarting Roon and verify if the issue still occurs
1 Like

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon OS: Version 1.0 (build 186) stable
Roon Server Software: Version 1.7 (build 528) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Using Ethernet connections to a ASUS RT-AC86U for Core and end points (MacBook Pro and Auralic ARIES G2).
Also using CloudFlare public DNS resolver 1.1.1.1 & 1.0.0.1

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Intel NUC Mini PC Kit NUC8i7BEH Core i7 as core connoted to network via Ethernet with Topping D70 external DAC connected to MacBook Pro via USB and a THX 789 headphone amplifier connected to the Topping D70 via XLR

Description of Issue
Tidal sync Issues every 24 hours. Just did the procedure recommended above. And it seems to be working. BUT it hasn’t been 24 hours. So I’ll report back in 1-2 days and let you know if the Tidal sync problem still exists.

Thanks,
Eric

1 Like

Thanks @erizock21, do let me know how the test goes!

Updated to latest version. And everything seems to work. I’ll report back if any problems arise. Thanks for updating the software!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.