Tidal Syncing Prevents Playback

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Sonicorbiter Transporter & MicroRendu controlled by iPad on Roon 1.7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
No playback. Can select artist and album, select play but no playback. Tidal shows ‘Syncing library now’ and just keeps spinning. Have signed out and back in repeatedly but issue still remains.

Have you rebooted everything?

Yes. Sometimes that resolves the issue. Sometimes it doesn’t. And when it does the issue repeats anyway.

Hello @Clive_Pinder, thanks for your report! Could you please elaborate on your network setup for me? I’d like to know what model router you’re using, any switches, etc. Thanks!

Thanks for getting back to me. I run Tidal on a Roon System via a Netgear Nighthawk X4 router, a SonicOrbiter, Microrendu & Mojo DAC.

Hello @Clive_Pinder, could you please try signing out of TIDAL and back in?

I have done that on a number of occasions and the issue has repeated after a few uses. If you have made some bug fixes l’ll be happy to try again.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.