TIDAL - Track did not complete

I experienced it at 4:36PM EST 11/23/19 while streaming an album from Tidal. The first track did not complete when Roon advanced to the next track. It’s actually happened several other times since updating to 1.7.

My system consists of Roon core on a Mac Mini connected to the internet through a Verizon FIOS ethernet connection running OS X 10.10.5 with a 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4 GB of RAM playing through an ifi Nano iDSD Black Label DAC which is connected to an ALLO USBridge. The DAC is feeding my Marantz SR5010.

This instance occurred during the first track of “Carnegie Hall Salutes The Jazz Masters: Verve 50th Anniversary (Live From Carnegie Hall/1994)”. Initially, I had Volume Leveling enabled on Auto. I disabled it, and it still occurred. I do not have any other DSP enabled.

Hi @Robosledger,

Thank you for providing that information. Can I please request that you try to play to your Mac Mini’s System Output zone and let me know if you experience similar behavior? I would also try logging out and back into TIDAL to see if it helps with the main zone.

Thanks Noris. This morning I switched to the System Output, and played the same album. I did not experience the issue after going 7 tracks in. I then switched back to the ALLO USBridge (with ifi Nano iDSD BL) zone, and played the same album. This morning, I did not experience the issue. I then started streaming a different album from Tidal, and the issue still did not occur. I’ll stream more later, and will update you.

1 Like

It appears the issue is no longer occurring Noris. Thanks for your prompt support, and fantastic program.

1 Like

Hi @Robosledger,

Thanks for letting me know!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.