Tidal tracks no longer available

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10 Asus ROG motherboard Intel i5 processor Roon 1
.7 build 610
**Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)**Asus AC1900 dual band Router ethernet

TEXT GOES HERE

**Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)**PC to CHord mojo via USB to Marantz SR6013 AV receiver.

TEXT GOES HERE

Tidal tracks showing as unavailable and cannot login via Roon
Setup not changed and worked perfectly before
Tidal account confirmed as OK username and password correct. Tidal still works on all devices outside of room. Tracks held on core work fine too.
Occurs on core and satellites
Have rebooted Core, satellites and router to no effect
Tidal is showing as logged out in setting, so I login which it says its successful and returning to roon, but it goes back to the previous login screen. It seems looking through database this has happened to others too.

TEXT GOES HERE

Hello @Colin_Wilby, and thanks for your report! Could you please temporarily disable your firewall/antivirus and see if this helps? Thanks!

Thank you for the reply. I have already tried turning off these options it makes no difference. The problem seems to be the login to Tidal. From the screenshots you can see the tracks being unavailable, that Tidal is not logged in, the login screen in Roon before login-in, the page that opens when login is pressed in Chrome, the conformation that log-in WAS successful, then the screen that it is redirected to in Roon which says log-in NOT successful. This is a visious loop!

Tidal stand alone works fine on all my devices and both Tidal, Roon and RAAT are allowed apps in the firewall

Hope this helps.

Colin

Add images

</d

iv>

Hello @Colin_Wilby, in just a moment, I’m going to send you a PM with another option.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.