TIDAL tracks over 7:00 becoming unavailable [Resolved; TIDAL fluke]

Add South Africa, the Coltrane album says red unavailable

Norway here.

Thanks

Hopefully it is just a Tidal glitch that will get corrected soon. Pretty sure the date is still October 27 in all the countries you listed as it is here so it doesn’t appear to be something that started on the 27th.

Just saw the posts saying it is unavailable in South Africa and Norway … had to look it up but both are GMT+2 so it’s the 27th in both as well.

Just for the record I did not log out of Tidal and log back in, I’ve been logged in since my last core reboot which was some time ago.

Tim

I rebooted the core and logged in this morning

Digging more, I see most stuff, just that Coltrane so far

Just rebooted my Windows 10 core and all tracks on the album are still available.

Tim

I am playing MQA content , could be specific servers have crashed, try Donald Fagen Morph the Cat

Looks ok here in Singapore about 15 mins ago too

No problems playing Morph the CAT MQA. Would have reported back sooner but decided to add a few albums :sunglasses:

Tim

Dear support members,

I have found many unavailable tracks in Roon that are available in my Tidal account and in Audirvana, usually long tracks. This Roon screenshot image is an example from S. Kujala and C. Corea’s Voyager album:

Thank you in advance for your support,

Regards

Rafael,

It appears Tidal is having issues in some countries. See the post titled TIDAL tracks over 7:00 becoming unavailable in the Tidal section which was created about 9 hours ago.

Tim

This was reported in another recent thread. I just took an update on TIDAL and now I see these tracks in the TIDAL app but not Roon; earlier tracks were unavailable on both Roon and TIDAL. Hopefully this will resolve itself soon.

Yes – sanity appears to be restored at TIDAL’s end. It will probably take a couple of days for things to propagate to Roon.

Yes great, it appears to be fixed. Call me cynical but I must say I didn’t expect that.

As of this morning, everything appears to be OK in Roon as well.

Case dismissed?

Not quite. To get the unavailable tracks back I’ve had to delete the tracks (or albums), then re-add to my collection. Of the ones I’ve checked so far, all of Coltrane ALS, the 7+m songs on the MQA versions of albums by Anouar Brahem (except for The Astounding Eyes of Rita, for some reason) still showed as unavailable, but was available after del/re-add. Logging out and back in in Roon had no effect, neither did rebooting the core (ROCK).
Needless to say, going through all Tidal albums (or MQA albums) manually to check, and delete+re-add is not going to happen.

I checked love supreme and it’s still showing unavailable whereas on tidal it’s ok. i’m a UK user of roon will this problem linger or clear up soon? Also is the 7minute and over thing true??

This is still a problem for me. I’m based in the UK. Anyone else still seeing it?

This was still a problem for me earlier today, but cleared this afternoon (while I was writing an answer here that it was still a problem for me).

Looking good here … BTW I am referring to track availability in the UK.