Tidal tracks skipping: "The track is not currently available from TIDAL" [Resolved]

I tried all these suggested solutions.

I have the same issue too over the last 2 days.

Thanks @Dylan - so we now have an aggregated thread :slight_smile:

Please tell us if we can do anything to support.

Apologies for the troubles here, everyone. Our team just made a change that could improve things here, so please try again and let us know if you’re still seeing any issues.

If you are still experiencing issues, please provide the following information to aid in our investigation:

• What kind of Core machine are you using?
  • What is the region for your TIDAL account?
  • Is this happening for all TIDAL tracks or only some?

Thanks!

5 Likes

All seems to be good now Dylan, last two albums played without any problems.

I had to restart “Roon Server Software” on my ROCK - until now everything looks (sounds) very good. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot, Roon team :pray:

Seems to be working for me now, Dylan. Cheers to the Roon team for the fix :+1:

Im using a Macbook Pro Im in Australia and no tracks at all are able to be played

How do you restart a Roon server software?

Adam, I’m also in Australia (Victoria) and recently had this issue with my M1 Mac Mini - but it was the same with my Windows 10 laptop, so nothing to do with the computer install. Tidal app and Audirvana working normally.
Try closing Roon then re-opening and logging out/in to Tidal. This eventually worked for me and I have no issue now.

It matters too much. If you already have an SSD hard drive, then change to a light modem and everything will be solved. I used to find a network provider for a few times when the light cat was not working, but I bought another one and replaced it. Now it doesn’t stop at all, listening to music happily. Hope this experience can help you.
There is no problem with Roon and TABAL. A large amount of data requires our equipment to reach a certain speed before it can run smoothly.
Furthermore, the R OON core and your playback system must be in the same network, vertical. If you connect the player to another network outlet in the room, it will not play smoothly.

Thanks mate, I turned the modem off logged out of Todal and Roon then restarted the whole lot. Seems to be working now yay! Thanks for all your help

And again, just look at comments from Roon staff. This is not a problem with our hardware right now, this is a problem in the code that is responsible for the interaction of Roon and Tidal.

Hi @dylan, many thanks for such a quick fix! It seems today everything is ok so far.

But my roon very nice now

No, that was not the issue because the Tidal app works fine from the same computer.
Of course the Roon core and player must be on the same network - that’s a given.

@dylan
This is similar sounding issue I posted yesterday, track still says it’s unavailable in roon but is fine in tidal.

M1 mini core, Canada, only certain tracks.

1 Like

Is this still being looked at? Your post isn’t a solution nor a valid reason for this thread to close, quite the opposite.

Still plenty of unavailable tracks that are perfectly playable from the same machine (as core) via tidal’s website.

1 Like

Have you restarted Roon Core after Dylan’s comment? After restarting it works for me for two days without any skips.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.