Tidal : Transport : too many failures

Hi I wonder if you can help please. I’m having this error msg when trying to play a tidal track. Library tracks are working fine. I’m running Roon1.5 and have just updated to tidal Hifi as I was seeing a low quality signal path.
Other changes have been that I’ve just restarted another device (MacBook pro) which was used to run Core on a trial version. On start up I was asked to change this to a remote rather than core which seemed to work fine. One other observation is that my anti virus software was running a check around the time of the Tidal problem. I’m running a MacBook pro as my core running to 2 end points of an Aries Mini and Sonos. Any help would be appreciated.
thanks
Matt

Hello @Matthew_Hollis,

So we can better assist you, please describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Just to verify, was TIDAL working previously before you upgraded to the HiFi account?

Does this behavior occur when playing to all endpoints? If you play to the default output of your Core machine do you experience this error?

I just had this. I had to log Roon out of Today’s back in again to cure. It lostall albums I added today, :frowning: had to add them all again.

Hi Dylan and Simon, Many thanks for your replies. I’m sorted now thanks. Like you simon I quit all applications including the core and any open tidal apps. I think I was just trying to do too many things at once and Roon crapped itself. I might have done the same myself under such a workload :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.