Tidal will not login after Roon update

Just updated the Roon core. Got a message to unauthorised the NAS core to proceed. Once I did that it logged me in and when I try to login to Tidal takes me to the Tidal page and I successfully login then return to the Roon screen but the login is still there and its just goes around in circles AHHHH!!

Also no live radio either.

Please help.

Addendum: I just restarted the NAS drive again got this message

Add images

Hi,

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi, My system is made up of Roon running on a QNAP NAS drive and playback through a Meridian 210 onto a Meridian 861/ML432/Revel Studio’s.

Control via iMac and Ipad/iPhone

Just saw your update pop in, there are some reports of this in the forum on this for QNAP devices.
The Roon team advises to click on the unauthorised button to proceed …

I did previously before I re-started the NAS. Thats when the Tidal would not login and no radio either so nothing really. I will try again.

Sorry missed that in my first read, and you’ve rebooted now as well which would have been my next suggestion.

I’m out of ideas, sorry … maybe @crieke can help … if not over to Roon’s @support.

Now it it all works again. The NAS restart seems to have worked.

Thanks for your help. Hope this post will help others who may encounter this same issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.