Tidal won’t load my music or play anything

I’m running a QNAP HS251+ with a small library (399 albums). It is connected via Ethernet to an exasound Playpoint. Everything is up to date. I am trying to play anything on Tidal and it fails each time. I have just installed the trial version of Roon, so figure I’m missing something. See attached error messages.

Hi @Mark81,

So we can better assist you, please describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

I noticed that the NAS you’re using for your Roon Core falls short of our recommended specs.

Because this device uses a Celeron processor you may experience performance issues, particularly with larger libraries or DSP, or if you don’t use an SSD for your Roon database.

If you play directly to one of your remote devices instead of the Exasound, does the same behavior occur? Does local content play as expected?

Dylan

I should have tried signing out and back in before contacting you. Once I did that, it seems to be working fine. I realize the HS-251+ is not a recommended NAS for Roon, but I’ve read all kinds of circumstances where it worked fine, so I thought I would give it a try with the trial version of Roon since I already had the NAS. Anyway, working fine for now.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.