Tidal won't respond for 3 weeks

Tidal has played nicely for the past year with no problems. I am using an UltraRendu Is2 to a PS audio dac sr. Tidal has not responded for the past 3 weeks or so. It just stopped suddenly, all I get is the please wait icon, after a few minutes I go back to ROON.
If I go to ROON settings, services, Tidal the enable feature shows a continuing enabling attempt.

Hi, i have the same problem :frowning: /Juan

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating

Are both your Core and Roon Remotes on the latest build (build 528)? You can check this in Roon Settings -> About.

Hi, I changed my router from ASUS AC3200 to Netgear Nighthawk, then the problem started. Yesterday I restarted my Synology NAS where the Roon Core is and now everything is fine, so far so good :slight_smile:
/Juan

1 Like

I’m just a user and not a moderator, but had a similar problem at the same time. Ultimately, by going to settings->audio->click on the ‘gears’ graphic next to your Roon device and then device setup - make sure it is the right manufacturer and the settings should change once you click on the graphic for your manufacturer. (in my case, a Chord m scaler). Once I did that it starting working right again. Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.