TIDAL Your Favorites page not loading [Resolved in B555]

My Favourites isn’t loading today. All else up and running. Any suggestions?

[Roon Support Edit]

3 Likes

Hi,

I’ve moved your topic to the support section of the forum.
In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi @Stuart_Matheson,

As Carl suggested, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Can you also share a screenshot of what you’re seeing here?

Thanks!

I have the same problem. No favorites from TIDAL since today.

I have same problem since a few hours back

Thanks everyone, we are looking into this.

I can confirm the issue… no favorites from TIDAL since today with Roon Version 1.7 build 537 on latest Catalina 10.15.5 (iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)) --> if I had to guess… it’s an issue with the Mac update.

Add

images

1. ) I reconnected the Tidal account --> no changes
    2.) disconnect Tidal, restart Mac, reconnect Tidal --> no changes
    3.) deleted Roon, reinstalled & configured from scratch --> no changes

Maybe it’s a DNS issue?

Update: MacBook Pro late 2018 with 10.15.4 has the same issue … so it s not an issue with the lates macOS update ;-(

Same problem on Rock

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Hi Team of Roon,
Firstly, thanks a lot for your software.

Actually, my Tidal Favourites library cannot be loaded anymore. This is happening everyday. I logout and log in again but, again the same problem.

Thanks for your help

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Same situation here. I was just about to make similar topic. It’s happening from yesterday (27.05.2020)

I have the same problem too.

Same problem here as well.

Windows 10 Home / Lenovo Notebook / Roon 1.7 (build 537)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

using Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

N/a

Tidal Your Favorites Failed to load aritists / albums / tracks since a few days ago.

Same problem here

Hello,

I am having a problem with Roon not recognizing my Tidal “Favorites”. Roon does recognize my Tidal account but does not recognize my favorite artist and albums. Attached is a screen shot. I have confirmed that the network connection is functioning. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

NUCLEUS

FRITZBOX

DYNAUDIO FOCUS USB

Description Of Issue

Since yesterday suddenly I cannot see any albums/tracks in the Tidal “Your Favorites” section. I get the message: Error loading page. Please check your network connecting although new albums are shown in the Tidal section which means that there must be a connection to the network and to Tidal in general.

Intel NUC5i5, hegel Rost, USB, Wired ethernet

Built an Intel NUC with Roon OS. Installation went fine.

First, go around I used the backup from the previous Roon core and found all worked well except the Tidal favorites.

I then reset the database and tried logging into Tidal only to have the same issue

Qobuz works perfectly

I can log into Tidal WebUI and I can see my favorites and also on my android app.

I tried logging out of Tidal and re-installing the Roon OS, same results.

New Linksys router. This router worked perfectly with Roon core on my laptop

Using Google DNS settings

Using the USB out of the RUC into a Hegel integrated Amp

*Description Of Issue

Built an Intel NUC with Roon OS. Installation went fine.

First, go around I used the backup from the previous Roon core and found all worked well except the Tidal favorites.

I then reset the database and tried logging into Tidal only to have the same issue

Qobuz works perfectly

I can log into Tidal WebUI and I can see my favorites and also on my android app.

I tried logging out of Tidal and re-installing the Roon OS, same results

I think there is an issue on Roon side. I’m having the same problem, as are quite a few other users.

Roon version 1.7 (build 537) / Nucleus +

Xfinity Dual-Band 802.11ac / ethernet connection

Nucleus + to Soekris dac 1541 via USB A-B & Audioquest Dragonfly Cobalt via USB A-B

Description Of Issue

“Error loading page” “Please check your network connection” when clicking on Your Favorites. Accesed Tidal to make sure my Favorites…artists & albums…were still listed in Tidal. I have rebooted (pulled the plug) on the modem/router and Nucleus +. Have no problem streaming anything or accessing the SSD in the Nucleus +.

Windows 10 64 bit / Roon version 1.7 (build 537)

TEXT GOES HERE

1000/100 Fiber - Modem - Supra Cat 8 - Asus GT-AX1100 -Supra Cat 8 - HP ProCurve 1800 - 24G - Supra Cat 8 - Auralic Aries G1 -

TEXT GOES HERE

Auralic Aries G1 - USB/AES/Coax - PS Audio DSD - XLR -MBL N51 - Martin Logan Impression 11A.
TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

My Tidal favorites all disappeared. Now I get en error message saying: Error loading page. Check your network connection.
There is nothing wrong with the network connection