TIDAL Your Favorites page not loading [Resolved in B555]

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

NUCLEUS

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

FRITZBOX

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

DYNAUDIO FOCUS USB

Description Of Issue

Since yesterday suddenly I cannot see any albums/tracks in the Tidal “Your Favorites” section. I get the message: Error loading page. Please check your network connecting although new albums are shown in the Tidal section which means that there must be a connection to the network and to Tidal in general.

Intel NUC5i5, hegel Rost, USB, Wired ethernet

Built an Intel NUC with Roon OS. Installation went fine.

First, go around I used the backup from the previous Roon core and found all worked well except the Tidal favorites.

I then reset the database and tried logging into Tidal only to have the same issue

Qobuz works perfectly

I can log into Tidal WebUI and I can see my favorites and also on my android app.

I tried logging out of Tidal and re-installing the Roon OS, same results.

New Linksys router. This router worked perfectly with Roon core on my laptop

Using Google DNS settings

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Using the USB out of the RUC into a Hegel integrated Amp

*Description Of Issue

Built an Intel NUC with Roon OS. Installation went fine.

First, go around I used the backup from the previous Roon core and found all worked well except the Tidal favorites.

I then reset the database and tried logging into Tidal only to have the same issue

Qobuz works perfectly

I can log into Tidal WebUI and I can see my favorites and also on my android app.

I tried logging out of Tidal and re-installing the Roon OS, same results

I think there is an issue on Roon side. I’m having the same problem, as are quite a few other users.

Roon version 1.7 (build 537) / Nucleus +

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Xfinity Dual-Band 802.11ac / ethernet connection

Nucleus + to Soekris dac 1541 via USB A-B & Audioquest Dragonfly Cobalt via USB A-B

Description Of Issue

“Error loading page” “Please check your network connection” when clicking on Your Favorites. Accesed Tidal to make sure my Favorites…artists & albums…were still listed in Tidal. I have rebooted (pulled the plug) on the modem/router and Nucleus +. Have no problem streaming anything or accessing the SSD in the Nucleus +.

Windows 10 64 bit / Roon version 1.7 (build 537)

TEXT GOES HERE

1000/100 Fiber - Modem - Supra Cat 8 - Asus GT-AX1100 -Supra Cat 8 - HP ProCurve 1800 - 24G - Supra Cat 8 - Auralic Aries G1 -

TEXT GOES HERE

Auralic Aries G1 - USB/AES/Coax - PS Audio DSD - XLR -MBL N51 - Martin Logan Impression 11A.
TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

My Tidal favorites all disappeared. Now I get en error message saying: Error loading page. Check your network connection.
There is nothing wrong with the network connection

Hi everyone,

Our team is currently investigating this issue and we are working to resolve it as soon as possible. I’ll be sure to keep everyone updated as we have more information here. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience!

In the meantime, you can find your TIDAL content by using Focus to choose TIDAL content only:

Same issue for me. On both, my PC and my mobile.

1.7 (build 537) stable

FRITZ! Box 7590 ZE Router. Ethernet.

Devialet Expert 250 Pro

Description Of Issue

Can´t access my TIDAL favourites on both, my mobile and my PC since yesterday.

Same as Reinhold had reported.

My Tidal favorites are all gone. Happened two days ago. Sad to a new user.

I have the same problem as well, everything was working fine till I updated Roon to the latest build.

I opened ticket without realizing this was already here, this was my post below. I am happy to hear its not just me because I know its not my network or computer now.

"Hello,

That is correct, my Favorites are just not loading everything else loads dispite getting an error that says:

“Error loading Page, check you network connection”

I have tried clearing the cash folder in local app data. I reinstalled Roon a bunch of times, I tried connecting to Tidel via a different browser and the Roon remote. I also changed my DNS servers on my local host and router. I updated the firmware on my switch and firewall, still no go.

Qobuz works fine, my playlists from Tidel show up too, everything works but I get that error and my Favorites page from Tidel will not load.

I even reinstalled Chrome and Firefox too. Tidel works fine from the app itself too.

I also tried disabling my firewall and AV software.

Not sure what the issue is here but it seems others have had the same problem in the past. However it does not seem they found solution as well."

Same issue here. Tidal favourites not loading.

Same problem here too.

Is there any solution for this issue or is there some work in progress from Roon side?

1 Like

Same just started happening to me after 2 years of trouble-free performance. It is only Tidal favourites won’t load. Tidal rising etc work fine. All favourites still there in the Tidal app.
Rebooting (Antipodes) Core, reinstalling (android) Roon, signing out of Tidal and back in haven’t made any difference.
What next?

The same here.
Awaiting for somebody from Roon to wake up and provide some info.

Same for me too.
For me it’s nit a big issue as I tend to add them to my library anyway , but I know we all have different preferences.

There have been a few issues over the last few days I am afraid

@support tidal seems to be in a world of pain for many here me included…error loading pages on screen refreshes etc…not just this thread, many others

Same problem with Tidal favorites here too.

Hello @Vule, @Richard_Perry, @Womaz, @wizardofoz, and @Hakon_Berg,

We’re aware of the issue and actively working towards a solution:

-John

PC Win10 Roon 1.7 build 537

100 mbit/s ASUS AC87U Router, ethernet connection

T+A MP1000E ethernet connection

Roon does not load Tidal in “your favorites”. Neither albums, artists nor tracks.
Tried logging out and in. rebooted PC. Nothing helped. Worked for 1.5 years. Problem started two days ago.