Time of Year to give thanks to Roon

I figured I would throw a warm and mushy topic out there. As I reflect on the year, I am struck by the joy that Roon has a hand in. In spite of all the posts, I feel I am using a stable platform that consistently works and gives me insight into the music that I love. and I am continually impressed at how Roon has migrated from Independent company to Meridian Company to Independent Carve Out and how everyone at Roon posts with grace and composure. at this time of year of the holidays, a hearty thanks to all at Roon for making a difference in small measure in my family’s enjoyment of life.

53 Likes

Hear hear, Happy Holidays folks! :santa:

2 Likes

A big thanks also from my side to the whole Roon Team. Keep going on with your wonderful work!

Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year! :santa::raising_hand_man:

3 Likes

From me too, thanks guys. Enjoy the holidays :grinning:

1 Like

Hear hear, Happy Holidays folks! :christmas_tree::snowman:

1 Like

Absolutely, Roon has given me the opportunity to enjoy (my) music more than ever.

A big thanks and Happy Christmas to all the Roon team.

.sjb

2 Likes

From my side, too, perfectly happy with Roon! Great software! My best wishes to the Roon team for the new year to come!

2 Likes

From me too - subscribed for lifetime this year - could not be happier. Changed the way I enjoy digital - keep it up and thanx!!!

Happy holidays !!!

2 Likes

Roon’s been a game changer, and it just keeps getting better. Thank you!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all in the Roon team and to everyone here for making this such a great community to be part of. :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Roon has been flawless (apart from the share bug lol) for me this year and along with Tidal it’s been a real joy. Thank you the Roon team.

2 Likes

I am new Roon user from this year and have very good experience. Thank you Roon Team and Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas one and all

2 Likes

Roon has worked flawlessly for me, and widened my musical horizons.
Sincere thanks to all the Roon team, Happy Christmas and a peaceful, happy and prosperous new year to all on this great forum.

Alex.

2 Likes

My server died recently which made me aware of how much I use and enjoy roon.

2 Likes

I listen to Roon every day and am happy with the way it helps me discover new artists. Here’s to a bright 2019 for the Roon team.

2 Likes

Dewalt - thanks for posting that, I’ve been wanting to let the good folks at Roon know that they do a great job in my opinion of creating a product that even a non-technical person can use and love. Though it was hard for me to squeeze the funds out for the lifetime subscription - I did so a few years back. My thought was that what I heard in my system, the organization and feel of the software made me comfortable. But even more than that was witnessing the improvements added over time. Also, recently when my old AirPort Express wasn’t working with the Core - I knew eventually it would get fixed - and ultimately it did. I know a lot of dedicated folks, talented and much more capable than I with such things make that possible. Thank you and may you all have a great and profitable New Year!

2 Likes

I’ve been a (lifetime) user since its first month. I’ve got nothing but praise and thanks for the people at Roon for such a wonderful platform, and great support.

2 Likes

Thanks Roon-team! Keep up the good work👍

1 Like

Agreed M. Lawrence, Roon has certainly brought a lot of joy to my life - many compliments from visitors over the season regarding not only the sound but a beautiful seasonal playlist made possible by Roon.
Many thanks to fellow Roon users as well for informative discussion points and ideas.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too all!

1 Like