Time of Year to give thanks to Roon

I’ll add to the chorus. I’m a newcomer to Roon this year. Being able to listen to music throughout (and outside of) my house has been a huge plus, but the real benefit is how it has helped me explore new music and have a deeper enjoyment of my existing collection. My kids (who live in a world of free apps) are a bit shocked by how expensive Roon is, but it is the best music-related $$$ I have ever spent.

1 Like

I might add that when Roon renewal is scheduled, for sure I’ll buy a lifetime subscription!

1 Like

If you do it before, I believe you’ll get credit (discount) for the outstanding months. But check!

1 Like

I agree… Happy New Year!!!

1 Like

I‘m working on it :grinning:

1 Like

Great initiative Dewalt.
I’ll add my congratulations to the Roon team. Roon has opened up a world of music possibilities I did not appreciate was available.
Have a great 2019, everyone.

1 Like

Yes, thank you for thinking to post this, and thank you Roon!

1 Like

Many thanks to the Ronn Team. You did an outstanding job this year again.

1 Like

Indeed, Thanks to Roonlabs team. Without knowing it I have been looking for a service like this for a while. Now my digital library is much more pleasing to listen to.

1 Like

totally disagree…who knows where the streaming services will be going forward…tidal seems on shaky ground and spotify does not offer lossless as of yet…personally i would rather access tidal via roon it works better and is far easier to use…i myself have a hard drive with 2 TB of my music that is mine to use and access as i see fit!

Absolutely true. Thank you for this technology. In my 50 years of collecting and listening to music I have never had so much fun, variety , excitement and satisfaction.

1 Like