Title and Composition issue

Yes, That is correct. There are several feature requests to make this behaviour more consistent so that it is possible also to edit the titles of multi-part works. A common use case would be for transcriptions where the instrumentation has changed and the canonical titles no longer make any sense.

I have maintained my titles with the original title (intended by the composer). In this case the title of this composition should be:
Sonate Nr. 1 f-Moll Op. 2 Nr. 1

Roon is not using the composition titles as originally published. With major composers I wouldn’t have thought many were, especially those that have been catalogued, sometimes several times. Instead roon is using canonical titles devised by its metadata supplier Tivo/Allmusic. You can usually see what those are on the allmusic.com site.

If you consistently apply these canonical titles, the advantage is that roon can identify at a composition level (not just album) and group together all your performances of a composition, regardless of who the performer was or which album release or compilation box-set they appear on.

If you really want to use your own titles, you will then have to “un-identify” them, usually by un-identifying the album. But then you will lose much of the value of roon as a Classical music organiser. But you may still prefer that as roon also gives you ease of physical networking of audio devices.