To listen to music, when I click on Roon on my PC and listen to music, after about ten, the Roon window automatically disappears from my monitor

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
To listen to music, when I click on Roon on my PC and listen to music, after about ten, the Roon window automatically disappears from my monitor.
So I’ve re-installed Roon six times to solve this problem, but the same thing is happening.

For your information, I am using the latest Samsung Notebook, and I installed Roon at first and used it well for about 3 months.

I installed it on MS Surface Pro 5 and executed it, but the same issue was issued. So I haven’t been using Roon for more than six months.

After about 10 what?

What is the system spec, have you done any Windows updates that might include graphics drivers?

Hello @LEE_JUNGHAN, and welcome to the community! wizard is correct here, please check for windows updates, give your system a reboot, and check for a graphics driver update.

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.