Too many failures stopping playback.. Qobuz

Roon Core Machine

Free trial version of Roon. Free trial version of Qobuz. This is a new setup. Latest version of Roon and Qobuz.
Windows 10
i7-2600K@3.4GHz
16GB RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Arris Surfboard SB6183
Netgear Ethernet Switch GS308v2
Google Mesh AC-1304
Using wired Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

OPPO UDP-203
RoPieee to Rotel RC-1570 via USB
Sonos devices - 3 Connect Gen 1, Play1, and Play 3

Number of Tracks in Library

6271 tracks

Description of Issue

Whenever I try to play anything from Qobuz I get the message “too many failures. Stopping playback” although it never started. Tidal works fine. My library works fine and live radio works fine.

Navigate to Settings-Services and then click on “Edit” for Qobuz. What does it say below “Streaming Quality”?

3 posts were split to a new topic: No stream formats available for Qobuz

Hi @Richard_White,

I’d like to echo StopMakingSense here — Can you share a screenshot of that Settings > Services > Qobuz for us?

Are you able to play Qobuz content (in full, not just 30s clips) in their app/web player?

Screenshot with error message is attached.

Resulting playback after fixing. Media Room is direct to OPPO UDP203. Master Bedroom is Raspberry Pi running RoPieee to Rotel via USB.

Hey @Richard_White,

We’re terribly sorry we haven’t followed up on this post until today. We’re still catching up on Dylan’s interactions since he’s no longer part of the Roon team.

I wanted to ask if this was still an issue? We’d love to help if there’s anything to help with :nerd_face: