期待软件加入翻译软件,如题看不懂真的受罪

Translation

I look forward to the addition of translation software to the software, as the topic can not read really suffer

Automatic detection language
It is suggested that the official software should be embedded with translation software, especially specialized software
x
It would be perfect if the built-in translation software can automatically translate into different languages, because foreigners have difficulty reading English, which greatly reduces the use experience. I hope it can be implanted as soon as possible, looking forward to

對於某些文字具有圖像性質而不是字符性質的屏幕來說,這可能很困難。

That might be difficult for some screens where the words are in the nature of images, rather that characters.

1 Like

主要是非常期待能把专辑介绍,专辑作者信息那里布置自动翻译软件,因为信息量太大,靠翻译很难实现,这个也是roon最出色的地方,英语不好的人太受罪了,看不懂太可惜了,非常感谢您的回复。

The OP is requesting that auto-translation feature be built into Roon for album and artist info.

1 Like

是的 ,英语太差,是这个意思 ,在专辑介绍和作者演奏者那里要是可以调用自动翻译软件就太完美了 这个功能对很多人是非常实用的

Translation;

Yes, the English is too poor, that’s what it means. It would be perfect if automatic translation software can be used in the album introduction and the author’s performer. This function is very useful for many people

@Menzies and @87917055

Edit: Let me try to polish a bit the machine translation of what the OP said:

“Yes, that’s what I mean. My English is too poor. It would be perfect if auto-translation feature can be called out (in Roon) when viewing album, artist, and performer info. This function would be very practical for many users.”

Yes, I got what the OP meant. My answer still holds.

Today’s computers and smart phones can switch input and display languages with just a few keystrokes or taps. I doubt auto-translation has enough appeal to be developed and added to Roon anytime soon.

These are two different things. The automatic translation of mobile phones and computers can not be called in the album and performer information even if it is useful. This function is very necessary and humanized, and will let more people experience the real charm of roon

Because the users of roon are not in front of the computer, most of them are controlled by mobile phones and tablets, and the automatic translation software of mobile phones and tablets cannot be called in the roon app. This is the meaning of the built-in translation function. Even if the translation is mechanized, it is better than not understanding at all and unable to experience the essence of roon

All this is very interesting, but it won’t work for Roon.

Any translation software needs character input to work on. The majority of words on Roon screens are drawn as an image, rather than being from a character set.

Your English is very good, so use less, but I need to use this often, you can be sure that almost all support the translation of pictures, not limited to the character, these software including Google can fully translate the text in the picture, so it is not difficult to implant, indeed feasible, I use Youdao translation officer more intelligent

Hmm, if this can be true for Roon, I stand corrected.

嗯,如果这对 Roon 来说是真的,那我就纠正了。

看不懂你在说什么,你是要制作植入这个功能吗?

我不明白你在说什么。

我们这对你们都很好,所以我会离开你,玩得开心😉