Welcome to the Roon community, @Bryan_Vartanian.
Most likely you renamed an audio interface that was used with the Topping. What device and connection type did it use?
Kindly note that completing the support template helps those assisting you.
Please see @Martin_Webster’s comment above. If you’re still having issues, we recommend generally refreshing RAATServer on your device. Make sure you create a Backup to retain any custom DSP settings and Zone configurations.
To refresh RAATServer:
- Create a Backup of your current Roon database
- Exit out of Roon
- Navigate to your Roon’s Database Location
- Find the folder that says “RAATServer”
- Rename the “RAATServer” folder to “RAATServer_old”
- Restart the Roon App to generate a new RAATServer folder
If you continue to experience issues with phantom Zones appearing, then please post a screenshot of the Settings → Audio page from Roon for our tech support team to inspect. We’ll proceed from there with next steps. Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.