Touch region bug on mobile app 'share' page

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Win 7 64-bit.
Roon core, lastest stable.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Google mesh network.

Devices tested with issue
Pixel (first gen, latest Android OS update), LG V20 (latest Android OS update), Ipad Air 2nd gen (iOS up to date).

Description Of Issue
This is just a mobile app issue, not a Core/network issue.

On the ‘share’ page of mobile app (accessed via 3 dots, then ‘share’), there appears to be a bug.

There is a slider/option button for ‘share album’ and ‘share credits’. The issues is that the touch region of the scree that triggers this button is perfect in the vertical direction, but horizontally it extends all the way across the screen; touching anywhere on the screen to the right hand side of the button triggers the button/action.

I’ve tried this on my Pixel, V20 and ipad, so this does not appear to be specific to a particular mobile OS or app.

While it’s not a big deal on the larger iPad screen, it’s a big issue on the smaller phone screens because it’s challenging to touch&drag to scroll down without accidentally triggering a button.

Hopefully this is just a matter of editing a box size for the touch sensitive region and a simple fix.

Hello @David_Pile, and thanks for the feedback here! I’ve sent this thread over to our QA team for further review.

1 Like

@nuwriy thanks very much for the update! Merry Christmas

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.