Toyah was not 5 when she died

Toyah (Ann Wilcox)

Toyah was very much alive last time I checked, but Roon seems to be under the impression she was born in 1977 (incorrect) and died 5 years later (also incorrect).

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

No.

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

N/A

Screenshot of import settings

N/A

Description of the issue

1 Like

Foundation and dissolution of the artist (group) will probably fit better

Yeah, it’s closer to what happened in her career, but still incorrect. Besides, I don’t think bands die :slight_smile:

Toyah and Robert Fripp are very much alive and performing. Their Sunday Lunch videos are quite something:

Hey @DaveN and other chaps,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As always, we appreciate the heads up. We’ve sussed what’s happened here. Toyah is the the group --Toyah Wilcox is a group member-- and the problem here is that the metadata says that this is an individual, rather than a band.

The correction for this will result in more of system wide fix for these kinds of issues. We’ve put in a ticket, but don’t have a timeline to offer. Please continue to let us know when you see problems like this. We’re grateful for your patience as we sorts things out.

3 Likes

Hey @DaveN,

We’ve made some system changes on the backend that should correct this. It could take a bit for the metadata update to push through. Once again, we appreciate the heads up.

2 Likes

All good now: ‘formed’ and ‘disbanded’ rather than ‘born’ and ‘died’. Thanks for letting me know.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.