Track count differences between Queue and Dashboard

Roon Core Machine

Innuous ZenMini latest OS installed (2.5)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Core machine (ZenMini) wired via Ethernet to Netgear satellite

Connected Audio Devices

USB to DAC

Number of Tracks in Library

12940 (that’s what the Home dashboard says)

Description of Issue

The Home dashboard reads 12940 tracks, if I click on that and from there select Play to play an “all library” playlist the queue says I have 7230 tracks. That’s a pretty big discrepancy that I cannot account for.
If I select Albums from the Home Dashboard (1241) and select Play from that list it says I have 6622 tracks and over an hour less music.
It displays in artist order so I’m pretty sure I’ve got them all in the queue. Songs from both my library and my Qobuz subscription are included (I’ve sampled the list, didn’t count to verify). I don’t hide anything from Roon.
My goal was to see how many days/hours of music I had in my library so if there is a better way to accomplish that I’d be happy to hear it.

Thank you

There is a limit to how much can be added to a playlist I believe for some reason. The difference between the home page and tracks area is that homepage shows all albums/tracks including any duplicates or hidden ones when in track or album view this will hide any duplicates by default you have to change the show duplicate and hidden tracks to on. Then the counts will match. This is in setup.

Thank you! I’ll have a look at the hidden tracks setup but I’m pretty sure I have none. The limit on playlist size sounds the most reasonable.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.