Track Credits run into each other

Please see attached photo. Longer Artist Names are getting a line brake when this is totally unnecessary as there is plenty of display property left and right. This causes the Artist names to overlay over each other making them illegible.

I would appreciate if you would be so kind to take this up and correct accordingly. Many thanks

Moved to @support as clear bug.

Thanks @joel . There should be a clear sub-section to report bugs.

Hi @bbrip,

I’ll get this passed along to the QA team. The report is much appreciated!

Additionally, I have deleted some off-topic comments in this thread (as is standard for topics in the #support category especially).

Bump!

This issue remains unresolved after 9 months. @dylan could you please provide update where you guys are on this

Not seeing this in 1.8 @bbrip – can you provide an updated screenshot? Thanks!

Hi @kevin Here you go. Screenshot taken just a minute ago.

Absolutely nothing has changed to the better in 1.8 . Plenty of space to display that orchestra and chorus name in one line. And if a line-break should ever be necessary, it should not obstruct other metadata on display.

Thanks for finally adressing this

I see you have renamed the title of this bug report.

To be precise: This is not just about track credits „running into each other“. That is one part of the issue.

The other is: „Track Credits show an unnecessary line break“ when there is plenty of space to display the track credit in one line.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.