"Track is not currently available on TIDAL"

Getting the same issue here. Unstable TIDAL - same thing. Works periodically and after a while starts with ‘This track is currently available on Tidal’ until it exhausts itself and says ‘Too Many Failures’. I am in the UK.

Thanks for sharing your report with us, @Jonny_Birrell.

To better assist you I’ve moved your report to it’s own thread. Please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

• Can you confirm that you’re able to play TIDAL from the app or web player from the same Core machine?
  • Can you please try logging out of TIDAL in Roon, rebooting, and then logging back in?

Thanks,
Dylan

1 Like

Thanks Dylan. I’ve logged out, rebooted and re-logged in and so far so good.

I’ll let you know if it breaks down again.

Best

Jon

1 Like

I get that a few times. My usual answer is “when it comes to ‘computers’ nothing ever works perfectly all the time”. Sometimes when I start Roon on my iMac it doesn’t find the core. I reboot the computer and it works. Computers freeze from time to time (even Macs!) and we don’t think twice about rebooting etc. I just think that we are spoilt with Roon (and TIDAL) and our expectations are higher than they should be.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.