Track not available too many failures stopping playback

track not available too many failures stopping playback

I would recommend rebooting all your networking equipment and then the Roon Core machine.

I have had this happen with albums on Qobuz a few times. It will happen with an entire album. What I do to resolve is check versions and select another version of same album, or I go it into artist and select discography and select the another version of the album that is coming up with "track not available too many failures… ". I conjecture that Qobuz adds the same album and doesn’t really delete the old version (file locations) of same album. This has happened a number of times, but I can remember two examples: Joan as Police Woman’s album Real Life and Childish Gambino’s album “Awaken My Love”. I have also had this happen where there is no replacement for the album.

Hey @alan_springer thanks for reaching out about this!

We have seen users have a better experience in the past if they change their Router’s DNS servers from the ISP provided ones to Cloudflare DNS, Quad9 or Google DNS. Can you please give this a try and let me know if it helps?

If changing the DNS doesn’t help, so we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.