Track not playing in Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon (on Win10).

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Hello,
I found one track on Tidal [via Roon] (Yesterday, by Kasia Lins) that can’t play: it stops after 3 secs.
The track before or after is OK.
The same track plays ok in Tidal client or another streaming client.

Hi @Svetozar_Vesic1,

Welcome to the forum!

I tired to play this track on my end and I am not seeing any issues, it appears to be playing as expected.

Does this behavior occur with any other tracks? If you try to reboot your Core and networking gear, does that help?

Hi, thanks for the answer, I’ll try this today.

1 Like

Hi, I rebooted as suggested. no change: the track #6 (Yesterday) plays 2-3 seconds, then it skips to the next one #7.
Also, many tacks plays 2-3 secs at the beginning, then on the 4th second it start again from the beginning of the same track, but remains on the right second counting; so the same track start from the beginning but on the 4-5th (sometimes more like 6-7th sec.) second on the time scale.
WIn10 (ver. 2004, all patches applied) server: I7 16gB RAM, nvMe disk.
win10 (ver.2004) client: xeon 10th gen. 32gb ram raid ssd.
all on the same network/vlan, 1Gb.

Hello @Svetozar_Vesic1,

Does this issue occur just in one zone or does it occur in multiple zones?

Can you please try to play to your Windows PC’s System Output zone and verify if you have any issues with playback there?

If you have any issues on System Output, please also note the exact local time + date + track and let me this info here, this will be useful to have if we need to look at logs.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.