Track Stops Unexpectedly

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

Hi! This also happened to me today Saturday 23 HKT (missed time stamp), suddenly It stopped playing. I had to click play again into the Roon remote to resume.

I was running Roon on MacOs Catalina Mac Mini 2012 16GB/1 TBSSD, End Point ifi Zen Streamer and the other time was with HQPlayer as End Point.

Hey @Moy,

To ensure you receive proper attention to your issue, I’ve created a fresh thread for it. Please take a minute to fill out the needed information on your full setup. You can do so by editing the original post, please be specific as this information is crucial for the support team to have.

We’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your support. It just coincidentally happened the same day as the other report I replied. I haven’t got any issues at the moment, all good.

Any updates I’ll post here.

Thanks again!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Roon has been stopping in the middle of a track

A post was split to a new topic: Track randomly mutes for few seconds

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.