Tracks available in Tidal but unavailable in Roon

Same here. I think i will hold off subscribing with roon until this gets fixed

Hello everybody. I use Roon for a little while now and I noticed that my playlists are not up to date. Are they not synchronized? For example, the Top 100 Germany in the Tidal app are new, current songs and I have the same list in Roon in my playlist, but there are completely different songs in there. Can I do or hire anything? Thank you in advance.

I have the issue too. “DJ Kicks” by Avalon Emerson is in Tidal but not in Roon. Several other DJ Kicks mix albums also missing.

Wait and see, maybe it will be fixed. Let’s see how version 1.8 behaves.

When I search Roon It only searches my Library not Tidal

I’ve cleaned up a number of posts in this thread that were related to a separate issue with TIDAL we had last night, and this thread is open again for discussion.

So this has been an issue for 2+ years and is still an issue? Started a new thread that could be merged into this to give some perspective

I’ve checked this one. The same for me. My first assumption was that Roon simply didn’t see the current (and correct) version of the album and track. But I was wrong, the album id (158296908) and track id (158296916) are the same in Tidal app and in Roon. So it’s very strange.

2 Likes

Two from here, same problem. @Chrislayeruk originally posted this, and I confirmed I saw the same problem. Going to take a wild guess that he’s in the UK, am in Canada so its a global issue in two ways, multiple people see the same tracks unavailable in multiple countries.

This takes the cake! 1 of 8 tracks plays via Roon, they all play on Tidal’s website.

Have you checked versions. In the US it shows another version will all tracks available.

Same thing her. It has been like this for very long, also on many other albums. Quite annoying when some tracks on an album cant be played in Roon when they play just fine in native Tidal. Cant understand why @support not do anything about this.

Just adding that I have the same issue. Logged in and out of both Roon and Tidal. Also changed setting to HiFi and still have the issue.

There seems to be great mysticism surrounding the “availability” of tracks on Qobuz vs. Tidal. Is there a primer somewhere that explains why tracks on a given album have different availability?

This is an issue for me too.
But it seems to occur randomly.
Some days an album or playlist will have unavailable tracks, other days all tracks play as expected.
All tracks are always available via the Tidal app.

I’ve noticed that if I delete an album with unavailable tracks from my Roon library all the tracks become available again and I can play them. But if I add the album again the tracks once become unavailable.
In other words, I can toggle availability by adding and removing albums from my Roon library.

I’ve seen similar behaviour when adding albums to my library for the first time: When the album isn’t in my Roon library I can play all it’s tracks.
If I add it to my library some, or all, tracks immediately become unavailable.

I’ve just run into this problem with the final track “The wonderwhy” on My Love Is Cool by Wolf Alice. The track plays fine in the tidal app.

Same for me also !
So much of everything unavailable.
I tought il was because of Roon 1.8 ?? or ??

Any advice from Roon support ?

I just started having this problem yesterday and is still persisting. Tidal showing no streaming formats available and no tracks playing through Tidal at all. Have done numerous reboots and login of Tidal, but nothing works.