Tracks do not show playlist they are on

I asked this question a few weeks ago and it was answered. However, the problem has reared its ugly head again now that I have moved to a new computer: tracks do not show if they have been added to a playlist. The previous solution was to go to Settings > General > Browsing and enable ‘Show playlists on album page’. But this option no longer appears! See screenshot below:

Your screenshot shows the option, but you have not switched it to “Yes”. These settings are for the device you are using to view them with - so that you can have different devices with different settings, if you wish.

The default for these Album Page Preference settings is “No”; so if you are now using a new computer with Roon, that is what you will start with. Just set the ones you want to “Yes” for this new computer.

I must be going blind but I do not see it, or do you mean “Show playlist links”?

Yes - that is the setting you want.

Congratulations Roon for making what was clear just that little bit more obscure (and thank you Geoff!).

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.