Tracks don't play in order

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Nucleus 192.168.1.175

**Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Verizon FIOS Router (i-pad using Wifi, Nucleus plugged in with ethernet cable)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Connected to a McIntosh C2700 preamp by USB, and an Anthem AVM60 processor by HDMI

Description Of Issue

When I play albums, it used to play the tracks in sequential order, i.e. it would automatically go from track 1 to 2, then to track 3, and so on. Lately, the past several weeks, it does not do that. It will skip around within the album playing tracks in seemingly random order, or even skip from a track in one album to an entirely different album. The same is true for playlists–they do not play in order either.

Do you have shuffle on in the queue?

Blue is on

Thanks Brian, that seems to have done it. I had turned off all the shuffles in play actions in Settings, but I didn’t think about the Queue. Then I assumed black was on since it is a darker more robust color. Now I know. Thanks again for such a prompt response.

1 Like

Because of the way Roon insists on handling Shuffle, this mistake happens more than one would think.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.