Tracks from my library is not listed when I use filter placed at the right hand top

Roon Core Machine

Intel NUC11, i5, 16GB, 2TB Samsung 970 NVMe SSD

Networking Gear & Setup Details

TP-Link Archer VR2800 Modem, TP-Link MC220L Media Converter, UpTone EtherRegen Switch

Connected Audio Devices

Weiss DAC501, Krell KRC-3, Pass X150.5
Nordost Valhalla XLR, Nordost Valhalla Speaker Cable

Number of Tracks in Library

17,440 tracks

Description of Issue

Tracks from my library is not listed when I use filter placed at the right hand top. Unfortunately, the results only shows from music services (Tidal and Qobuz).
When I make a search for a track, roon software should be able to find the ones from my library as well. I hope this issue can be solved asap.

Which screen are you on when you’re searching for a specific track? If you’re on the My Tracks page, it’s worth noting that there are three filters you can apply. The one at the top right filters by album, the one in the middle by album artist, and the one on the left by track title.

For me, when I use the filter or search for an album, it “hides” the local album and only shows the Tidal version if the Tidal version is in my library. If I want the local version to show I have to enable “show hidden tracks and albums” under settings\general:

And sometimes that doe not even work so i have to remove the Tidal version to see my local version.

Also, you can see the different version from the “versions” tab on the albums page:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.