Tracks misidentified on Martha Album

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Sonic Transporter i5

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Lumin U1 Mini, all ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Ethernet to Lumin, AES to Berkeley DAC.

Description Of Issue
When I search for Argerich’s Chopin The Legendry 1965 Recording on Tidal I get the correct track description. When I favorite the album in Tidal through Roon as well as Roon itself all the tracks are described as Chopin Piano No 3. Does anyone else have this problem? It’s the only album I have doing this.

Its a bit weird I agree , the track names and file names are Good but the Work Part metadata is off

I have manually corrected Work , Part (Composition, Movement)

But still get a funny on tracks 8-10 when I prefer file even , give up

Hi @KenS,

I’m reaching out to our metadata provider about this and will update you once I’ve received an update from them. Thanks for the report!

Hi @KenS,

Our metadata provider has let us know that they have corrected this today. Please give this about a week or two to be reflected within Roon. Once you see the change on your end please mark this post as the solution.

Thanks again for your report!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.