Tracks missing from albums selected

I canceled my Roon Trial for the reason below. I have a Tidal account and my Tidal playlists were imported to Roon. Thereafter I searched for albums on Roon to add some songs to my playlists but albums only listed 3 or 4 tracks not the entire album? For example I selected Brothers in Arms album by Dire Straits but only 4 tracks were listed and the title track itself was missing? This happened on all albums I tried to open in Roon? I’m using Roon on an iMac Pro with macOS Mojave version 10.14.2

Your first sentence indicates that you have cancelled roon? Is this correct?
If so are you looking for support or giving a summary of your cancellation reasons?

Hello @anon8060941,

If you wish to take another look at this issue, I can certainly assist. I would fist check to see if those files show up under Skipped Files. If they don’t show up there then we can take a closer look at the media itself to see if there is anything strange regarding the format. Just let me know if you would like more assistance with this issue and if you can provide more details as per this thread it would be very helpful:

Thanks,
Noris

1 Like

Good day. I have reactivated my Roon account as I found a way to list all tracks on the Tidal album. My next question is how to a make my Apple Music (all in iCloud) accessible in Roon so I can add my Apple/iTunes tracks to a playlist in Roon. I just want access to my entire iTunes music Library and have no desire to import iTunes playlists into Roon.

Apologies for all the questions - I hope I’m not being stupid here…

Roon is aimed at adding information to your music tracks, it’s a fundamental part of the product. As such it only “sees” music added to it’s library, so you can’t do what you are suggesting.

Hello @anon8060941,

Glad to hear that you decided to re-evaluate Roon! For your iCloud question, how were the tracks purchased? Are you able to download them manually? Songs purchased from iTunes or uploaded via iTunes match can likely be imported using https://soundiiz.com/ (to convert to TIDAL tracks) but Apple Music tracks cannot be imported.

In either case, the tracks would have to be available on TIDAL or you would need to point Roon to them via the Storage tab and set the folder containing them as a Watched Folder Location. Hope this helps but do let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
Noris