Tracks / Path filter doesn't work with any non-alphabet character

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 7 / [Roon 1.6 (Build 416)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

In Tracks / Path filter, if the path contains non-alphabet character, the dialog “Try removing some Focus criteria” pops up, for example path “mycd/classical/[decca]” will trigger this problem and the path actually exists. If I rename “[decca]” to “decca”, then path filter works.
In additional, I used to paste full path in the filter, now it only accept relative path start from “storage folder”, it’s inconvenience.
It used to work well until last week, seems related to the new upgrade last week.

Hi @Eddie_Horng,

I’ve passed this along to the team for investigation. Thanks for the report!

Hi @Eddie_Horng,

I wanted to touch base with some good news, which is that our technical team has been able to reproduce this behavior and we’ve opened up a report with our developers.

While I can’t say for certain when this issue will be fixed, getting things reproduced in-house is a critical first step, and I will keep this thread up to date as the team passes along feedback and work begins to get this resolved. Thanks again for the report!

Hi @dylan,
Great to hear the news and thanks your reporting and updating.

1 Like

Any news about the fix?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.