Tracks skip (within a track and between tracks)

Roon Core Machine

Windows 10. i9900k. 36gb ram.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

I run Roon locally on my PC only. My PC is wired to the router via Ethernet. I have a 1GB connection to the internet. I regularly clock 850mbps up and down stream.

Connected Audio Devices

USB connection to an RME ADI-2 DAC which in turn is feeding Buchardt 500 (in exclusive mode)

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Very recently music started skipping. I never experienced this before. It skips within a track and between tracks and happens frequently. All my music comes from Tidal. It’s so bad, I stopped using Roon and switched over to the Tidal desktop client. I rebooted the PC a couple of times but none of it helped.

Hey @S_Alter,

We’re so sorry you’ve been affected by this. It is an issue we’re actively investigating. Please, see our latest update here:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Continuing the discussion from Tracks skip (within a track and between tracks):

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Hello there. The details are provided in the link below. This issues is not resolved. Interestingly it was all working just fine for a few days and yesterday it came back. I have no issues with the Tidal player. Thanks.