Trial Subscription Expired after one day

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Headless mac mini ; macOS Mojave; Roon 1.7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet to Core; wireless to endpoints.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Wireless endpoints.

Description Of Issue

Originally installed Core on Mac mini and setup against library on NAS share.
Ran with this for one day.
Today, I switched Core to the NAS install, to try this out.
Stopped mac-based Core.
Started setup on NAS-based Core.
Soon realized it’s preferable to move back to mac-based Core.
Stopped NAS Core - uninstalled.
Moved back to mac Core, but am now getting message “Subscription Expired” when trying to login?

Logging in to account also shows that trial ended, but had 13 days left this morning.

How can I re-establish the trial?

Thanks.

Did you cancel the subscription in any way ? Just that if you do the trial ends straight away it won’t carry on.

Not to my knowledge. I had to de-authorize the mac to move to NAS core, and vice versa when moving back. Not sure if anything in that process has triggered a trial sub end?

Tagging @accounts, who will straighten it out for you.

Hey @mook, you should be all set now – try logging in again!

1 Like

Thank you! Subscription is restored - thanks for the quick turnaround :slight_smile:

Another thing I’ve noticed since regaining access: “My Live Radio” a significant majority of entries (bar two or so) are now duplicated. Interesting.

Looks like you have to remove one from the library. When you “Delete From Library” you are kept on the radio page. But it you do not get an “Add to Library” change - stays as “Delete From Library”. But, when you then go back to the “My Live Radio” page, you only see one entry. Good. You then have to “Add” that entry for it to remain :slight_smile:

Easy to clean up, but curious result.

This should be resolved by rebooting your Roon Core, want to give that a shot? Let me know if that works for you!

That worked - thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.