Trouble connecting ARC through a Zyxel LTE7460-M608.

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

1. Who is your internet service provider?

2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router?

3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?

4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

Connected Audio Devices

Description of Issue -

What is the exact port forwarding error message you see in the Roon Settings → ARC tab?

Hi, I’m having trouble connecting ARC through a Zyxel LTE7460-M608. I get this error message:
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“217.ddd.nnn.ooo”,“router_external_ip”:“null”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.X.X”,“found_upnp”:true,“error”:“doaction request return statuscode: UnknownError”}
}

Did you try the steps mentioned in this article:

If that doesn’t help/work please answer the following questions of the form so support or other community members can assist you.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

1. Who is your internet service provider?
  2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router?
  3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?
  4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

Hi @Bengt_Sederlin,

Welcome to the forum.

I think a manual port forwarding rule will solve your issue.

I couldn’t found a youtube video of your router model, but found a manual (here).

First in the Roon App go to Settings → Roon Arc and write down the ip address and port number.

Then see page 67 in the manual.
Under private ip enter the ip address you wrote down.
Under private and public port enter the port number you wrote down.
Under protocol select TCP**
Then click Apply.

Hope it helps.

Maarten.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.