Trouble logging in to TIDAL after update

What is the reason for this problem ?

Hi @Ilya_Shchetinin,

I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help ensuring we gather the right information.

First, can you please reproduce the issue once more and note the time at which the error occurs. Then respond here with that time, and I’ll make sure we review the diagnostics related to that timestamp.

Moscow 15:56 19.03.2020

Moscow 19:19 17.03.2020

Добавил информацию

Added information

Thanks, @Ilya_Shchetinin,

Thanks! Now that I have the timestamps, diagnostics have been enabled on your account. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Good afternoon. The report isn’t ready yet?

Please specify whether the report is ready? I haven’t been able to use the roon trial period properly for 3 weeks(((

Hi @Ilya_Shchetinin — Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay here!

I wanted to reach out because I’ve been keeping an eye on our servers, waiting for the aforementioned diagnostics report.

For some reason it is not reaching our servers, even after I tried re-enabling diagnostics on your account. I also ran a quick test and I was able to submit a similar report from my setup here, so something else is going on.

So we can move forward, I was hoping for now you could use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link.

Thanks, @Ilya_Shchetinin — I’ll get this to the team for review ASAP.

Hello, you have a news?

Hi @Ilya_Shchetinin,

Our team is currently looking into this and we believe we understand what’s happening here. Based on the logs you’ve shared it looks like your Roon is having issues communicating with our servers. For our next steps, we want to understand what is happening on our servers when you receive this error. To do this, here’s what I’m hoping you can do:

We are going to run diagnostics on our servers during the following times. Please reproduce during one of these time frames and let me know ASAP what time you see the error message occur. I’ll then have the team review our server diagnostics at that time.

Diagnostics Times

• 1:00 PM EST - 3:00 PM EST 03/27/2020
  • 11:00 AM EST - 3:00 PM EST 03/30/2020
  • 11:00 AM EST - 3:00 PM EST 04/01/2020

Thanks!

Moscow time 27.03.2020

Is this data sufficient or do I need to repeat the test 30.04.2020?

Hello, you have a news?

A post was merged into an existing topic: TIDAL doesn’t sign in automatically

Hi @Ilya_Shchetinin,

The team is still looking into this and is hoping to gather some additional data. If possible, can you reproduce again and share the timestamp here and we’ll check our servers again?

Thanks!

Все работает, спасибо!!!

Google Translation …

Everything works, thank you!!!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.