Trouble logging in to TIDAL : with new method

I am having the same problem. Tidal disappeared in Roon and login won’t work.
System is Innuos Zenith server to Aqua day.

Hi,

It’s best to start a new topic to get support, so I’ve split out your post …

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi @Jerome_Dowis,

Are you still having issues logging in? Is there any change in behavior if you reboot your Core and Networking gear?

If you are still having the same issue please provide some more details:

1. What kind of Roon Remote(s) are you using to control your Core?

2. What is your network setup like? Please list the model/manufacturer of all your networking gear.

I am running Roon 1.8 core on my Innuos Zenith server and the latest Roon remote on my iPad.
Use a Comcast/Xfinity router direct to the server (ethernet)
Use a Audioquest diamond USB from the server to an Aqua La Voce II Dac

Hello @Jerome_Dowis ,

Are you able to use another Roon Remote to perform the login to TIDAL? Are you using the latest version of Roon on both the Core and iPad (please check the app store for any updates). Let us know if this helps!

Yes, I tried using both an iPad as Roon remote as well as an iPad mini to login. I am using the latest versions of both Roon core and roon remote. The problems started not long after I moved to Roon 1.8. thanks,

Hello @Jerome_Dowis ,

In the past we have seen reports with issues surrounding Comcast DNS servers, are you able to try to change your router’s DNS servers to Cloudflare DNS, Quad9 or Google DNS?

HI - it might be possible but I have no idea how to do that.

Jerry

Hi @Jerome_Dowis ,

What is the model/manufacturer of the router? Is there a manual available for the router model online? Can you please check to see if there is mention of a way to perform the DNS change in the manual or inquire with the ISP? Thanks!