Trouble starting Qobuz playback

Same Qobuz problem here…

Just tried logout and login. Works good now.

Problem is back again. Qobuz is skipping tracks and it takes half a minute or so before another track starts in a playlist. Playing direct from my computer output gives the same problem so it’s not (internal) network related.

Edit: Problem solved after restarting computer.

@support Please take notice. Thanks.

Dylan is working on this issue, see other thread.

1 Like

Hi @Jan_Willem

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Can you provide a few examples of when playback skips? Please make a note of the times they occur and the track that skips — We’ll enable diangostics and take a look.

Hi @Dylan, Since the original thread has been split it now seems that I am the only one with the problem. As I mentioned above, my problem with Qobuz was resolved after restarting my computer and logging in and out of Q. I made my wake-up call because others in the original thread still had the problem and there no response came from support. Anyway thanks for your time and response.

It must have been " just like that!".

1 Like

Boom Tish!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.