Trouble with Qobuz favorites in Roon

Hi, same question for me !
When you add an artist as a favorite in Roon, it’s not added in favorite artists in Qobuz :frowning:

Also, I can’t add a favorite track in Roon in my Qobuz, and find it in favorite tracks in Qobuz as well …

And it’s not the main subject of this thread, but I would lovve to choose the presentation of My Qobuz in Roon : I would like to have My Favorite Albums first, then Artists, the Playlists.
:wink:

Hi @KDZ,

Just to clarify, you’re unable to add Qobuz tracks in Roon by either selecting Add To Library or by Favoriting in Qobuz, correct? As mentioned in the post below, there are some issues with Qobuz syncing that we are hoping will be corrected soon!

Currently, it is not possible to sync favorite artists in Roon or customize the My Qobuz section. Since this appears to be “working as designed” I would recommend also posting your suggestion in the 'feature request" section of the site.

Our product team and developers keep a close eye on that category, so that’s definitely the best place to propose a change like this and get feedback from the Community.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply Dylan !
In the menu My Qobuz in Roon, I cannot add tracks in My Favorite tracks … I can only do it from the Qobuz app.

Hi @KDZ,

We’ve received word from Qobuz that they’ve rolled out an update that should resolve any syncing issues. Let us know how things are going now that this fix has been released.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.