Trouble with Qobuz syncing

just telling that i have the same problem, done all of described above not even my one and only Qobuz playlist in Roon is updating to this playlist in the Qobuz app.

Hi @Joe_underscore,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is there any change at all after a reboot?

Are you able to play TIDAL content okay outside of playlists?

Thank you for your response!
Now the problem is gone. I tried on 2 days to reboot the PC with Core installed with no result, now on day 3 i rebootet the PC again and now the Qobuz playlists are synced. I tried now adding new playlists to Qobuz and as soon as I restarted the Roon App on Core PC or on my Macbook it shows the Qobuz playlist correctly in Roon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Joe_underscore,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.