Trouble with TIDAL login

Same issue. Accessing Tidal directly, I am logged in. Also no problem accessing thru dCS Mosaic app.

Hi @James_Heckman,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Have you tried rebooting the Core machine?

What kind of remote are you using? What browser are you trying to log in with?

Responding to Dylan Caudill’s request for system information re Tidal login problem:
The problem occurred for the first time last night, March 10, about 8p EDT, and continues this morning, March 11, 1030a EDT. I’m in Pennsylvania.
System: signal comes in via Comcast router into Roon Core machine, which is the Antipodes DX3. From there via ethernet to dCS Rossini as Roon endpoint (if I have my terminology correct), and from there to Aesthetix Metis preamp.
I’ve tried several times to reboot the core machine, including once rebooting both the Core and the Endpoint. I’m using iPad Air 2 as remote and am logging in using Google Chrome.
Thanks for any help with this.
James Heckman

Also, when I try to log in to Tidal through Roon, I get a large red dialog box citing “unexpected error” and concludes with (MissingMethod).
James Heckman

Somehow the problem with logging in to Tidal from Roon is solved. In an effort to work on it, I set my iPad Air 2 aside and began exploring on my (new) laptop, a Windows 10 HP machine. It may have lacked the Roon app that my preceding laptop had, and so I (think) I installed it. (Note the Tidal login through Roon problem started after everything had worked normally for a week or two after getting the new laptop which I do not use with Roon.) I eventually got to a screen offering to connect Roon with Tidal, followed suit and suddenly all of my Tidal albums appeared in Roon, both in my laptop (which I never use in listening to Roon) and in my iPad which is my remote control and which now works normally for that use.

My one remaining question is if I have the latest software version on the iPad. It shows Roon version 1.7 Build 521. I had been getting on the iPad an exclamation point inside a triangle notice about installing a new software version (Build 528), but I don’t know if that referred to the tablet. That update does seem to have been installed on the laptop. I am wondering if what is done on the laptop with Roon automatically gets transferred to the tablet.

One other item: on the tablet under Settings, About, neither of the two displayed boxes (This Tablet, and antipodes.DX3…, my Core) give me the option using a gears icon to have all updates automatically installed. Also the This Tablet box does not show “You have the latest version installed.”

Hopefully this rather uninformed information will be of some assistance.
Jim Heckman

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.