Troubles with Tidal

Roon Core Machine

Nucleus.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Every once in a while, like yesterday and today, for instance, Tidal doesn’t work and because that’s how I get my music, I am out of business. Attached is a screenshot of the error message. There are no connectivity problems as nothing has changed with the system.

I have rebooted the nucleus and logged out and back in to Tidal. I even reduced the quality of Tidal from MQA to high fi.

The track will play for a few seconds and then stop. Roon will try to play the next track but the same thing will happen.

Because this only occasionally happens, I can’t remember if I’ve fixed things or just waited for a few days. As a Roon user, I am a music lover so I would like to get the music going again. Any ideas?

Have you tried rebooting your router as well?

Reboot router. Then reboot the Nucleus.

1 Like

Please complete the template included in your post as this help those assisting you. Nonetheless, it looks like you have an underlying networking issues causing the interruptions.

Hey @Timothy_Good,

Ben with the support team here, thanks for writing in and for your patience!

Following up on your thread, are you still having issues with Tidal loading? If so, @Martin_Webster is correct in that sharing a more detailed description of your network setup would be very helpful.

From reviewing a fresh core diagnostic, your issue may very well by network-related. If you haven’t yet, I would test out running your Nucleus hardwired directly to your router via ethernet.

I’ll be on standby for your reply!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.