Trying to enable Chord mojo shuts down Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel NUC running Windows 10, Roon Core

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USB out to Chord Mojo

Description Of Issue

Have had this system for 18 months, has been relatively stable. However the Roon core (and Roon controller on my iPhone) lost visibility of the Chord mojo DAC a couple of weeks ago. Now when I go into the Audio settings of Roon it has “Mojo 1.05” but it is not enabled. When I select enable, it brings me to another dialog box asking what type of Chord DAC and whatever I then choose, Roon shuts down. I believe I have the most recent version of Roon and the most up to date driver for the Mojo. This happens even when the Mojo is not connected, so is not an issue with the DAC. Any ideas?

Hi, you can use Roon —> Settings —> About … to confirm.

Hi @Damon_Quinn,

Welcome to the forum! Can I please ask that you reproduce this issue, note the exact local time + date of the occurrence and then send me a copy of your Roon logs by using these instructions?

Just to confirm here - when you press the enable button for the Mojo, the Roon app on the Core exits, correct? Or is it just on the iOS application only and the Core still works as expected?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.